In todays hectic skincare marketplace it can be extremely difficult to settle on one product that actually delivers the promised results. Stages of Beauty is one of a kind smart skin care line that is targeted at your specific age. Stages of Beauty is anti-aging skin care that focuses on fulfilling all the changing needs of your skin through your life. The products are developed into four lines, Radiance for your twenties, Harmony for your thirties, Elegance for your forties and Grace for your fifties plus.
All Stages of Beauty products are formulated with powerful natural ingredients…
- Resveratrol: a powerful antioxidant that protects our skin from damage and fine lines while helping preserve a youthful glow.
- Apple Stem Cell Botanical Extract: A natural stem cell extract that works to repair and rejuvenate our skin to help prevent the appearance of chronic skin aging.
- Sea Botanicals & Amino Acids: Both work to protect against free radicals while calming, soothing and stimulating skin repair.
- Peptide Triple Blend: Helps reduce puffiness and dark circles while helping stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Prickly Pear Extract: Helps your skin’s enzymes to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, providing a smoother tone and appearance.
- Tetra Peptide 17: Chosen specifically due to its ability to help stimulate elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps maintain a high moisture level in the skin
- Amino Acid Complex: Helps stimulate, protect and repair the skins DNA.
- Hyaluronic Acid: An essential skin acid that decreases as we age. Found in abundance in younger skin, it dramatically decreases the appearance of wrinkles.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2: A bio peptide that boosts the skin’s natural immunity.
- Seaweed Extract: Soothes skin and slows the appearance of aging by reducing the effects of irritants and oxidative stress on your skin.
If you’re ready to experience a skin care revolution you can try Stages of Beauty for free with their Stages of Beauty Free Sample. You can also purchase Stages of Beauty online and follow Stages of Beauty on Facebook and Stages of Beauty on Twitter.